At Vision Care Associates, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health.If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity for refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with and without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual system (determining your correct eyewear power)
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Retinal evaluation with or without dilation
Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Pediatric eye exams (Infantsee Provider)
- Contact lens fittings including specialty lenses, astigmatism, scleral, Ortho-K, and multifocal contacts
- Diagnosis and treatment of dry eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Refractive surgery consultations
- 24-hour eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.
Vision Care Associates
This video provides an introduction to the Doctors at Vision Care Associates as well as an overview of the testing and exam process.
Advanced Eye Health Testing
This video explains two eye health tests provided at Vision Care Associates. This cutting edge technology allows for advanced retinal examinations as well as risk assessment for macular degeneration.
This video goes through the process of determining if a patient is a good candidate for Lasik surgery as well as what to expect during and after the procedure.
Dry Eye Syndrome
This video explains the dry eye evaluation tests and technology utilized at Vision Care Associates as well as some of the treatment options available.
This video describes a typical contact lens evaluation at Vision Care Associates including the technology used during the fitting process